ATA is happy to offer meeting space to exhibiting companies, university and/or non-profit organizations who have members, staff or other affiliated individuals attending ATA18. Apply Now if your group would like meeting space at ATA18. Please review the rules and regulations and then complete the online request form. Space is limited and assigned on a first-come, first served basis, so submit your request early.
Types of Events:
Affiliate Events: Defined as non-ATA sponsored event that take place during the official ATA18 dates (April 29 – May 1, 2018) that exhibitors and attendees may attend. These include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Business Meetings: These are small meetings, such as advisory board, committee meeting or staff meeting used to conduct the business of your organization or group.
- Special Events: Strictly social in nature and are held at various hotels or other venues. These activities may not be held during the ATA Annual Meeting restricted times.
- Satellite Events: Defined as non-ATA events scheduled to take place on dates that fall three days before or three days after the official ATA18 meeting dates.
- Please complete all sections. Incomplete forms will not be processed.
- If you require space for multiple events, please complete ONE form for EACH function you would like to hold.
- Once the event has been approved, your request will be forwarded to the hotel or Convention Center and the hotel or Convention Center will contact you directly for your meeting requirements.
- Cost is $250 per event (Complimentary for non-profit organizations and ATA-Sponsored Member Groups)
ATA policy does not permit the scheduling of functions during our General Sessions & Spotlight Sessions held at McCormick Place during the following times:
- Sunday, April 29 – 11:00 am – 12:15 pm
- Monday, April 30 – 8:00 am – 9:15 am
- Monday, April 30 – 3:00 pm – 4:00 pm
- Tuesday, May 1 – 8:00 am – 9:15 am
- Tuesday, May 1 – 12:45 pm – 1:45 pm