ATA19 brings together a vibrant community of healthcare professionals and leaders from an array of healthcare and technology sectors. Attendees will learn, innovate, network, and return to their organizations with actionable insights, lasting connections, and an enhanced appreciation of telehealth. Join us in New Orleans, April 14-16 as we explore how telehealth is transforming the way we deliver healthcare.
What is the ATA19 Conference?
April 14 – 16, 2019
Ernest N. Memorial Convention Center
900 Convention Center Boulevard
New Orleans, Louisiana 70130
ATA19 is the world’s largest telehealth innovation and networking event. It’s where healthcare providers, clinicians, business professionals, and leaders from a variety of health and technology sectors come together to discuss and plan the future of telehealth. Attendees will look at telehealth and the issues, technologies, concerns and aspirations that affect its impact on the emerging medical model. After they connect, educate, and discover together, attendees will return to their organizations armed with knowledge and contacts not available anywhere else. They will also leave with actionable insights to help shape the future of one of the most rapidly-growing healthcare sectors; influencing how future patient treatment will be delivered.
We’ve designed an exciting schedule for ATA19! Highlights include:
- Choose from more than 100 sessions themed around new frontiers and emerging best practices, tools, and techniques for building innovation and engagement, telehealth in action, the latest trends driving the industry and more!
- Learn from industry leaders on the cutting edge of telehealth, experts on existing and widely-used solutions, and share ideas with your peers, who face the same challenges you face.
- Experience unique, hands-on learning opportunities in which you’ll interact with emerging technologies which will give you a deeper level of understanding and proficiency.
- Visit with more than 150 exhibitors to see the latest industry innovations.
- Leave equipped with the knowledge that you need to tackle the most critical issues facing the telehealth industry today,a and assist your career development.
What is the American Telemedicine Association?
ATA is a non-profit association based in Washington DC with a membership network of more than 10,000 industry leaders and healthcare professionals. As the only organization completely focused on telehealth, the ATA is working to change the way the world thinks about telemedicine and virtual care.
We are committed to ensuring that everyone has access to safe, affordable, and effective care when and where they need it, and that providers are able to do more good for more people. We represent a broad and inclusive member network of technology solution providers, healthcare delivery systems, and payers, as well as partner organizations and alliances. Together, we are working to enhance the visibility of telehealth, promote responsible policy, and provide education and resources to help integrate virtual care into emerging value-based delivery models.