At ATA18, healthcare professionals and leaders from an array of healthcare and technology sectors unite as one, cohesive community. Attendees learn, innovate, network, and return to their organizations with actionable insights, long-lasting connections, and an enhanced appreciation of telehealth—and how it transforms the way we deliver healthcare.
ATA18 will be held April 29–May 1, 2018 at McCormick Place in Chicago.
What is the ATA18 Conference?
April 29 – May 1
McCormick Place, 2301 S. King Drive
Chicago, Illinois 60616
ATA18 is the world’s largest telehealth innovation & networking event. It is where healthcare providers, clinicians, business professionals, and leaders from a variety of health and technology sectors come together to discuss and plan the future of telemedicine. Attendees will look at telehealth and the issues, technologies, concerns and aspirations that affect its impact on the emerging medical model. After they connect, educate, and discover together, attendees will return to their organizations armed with knowledge and contacts not available anywhere else. They will also leave with actionable insights to help shape the future of one of the most rapidly-growing healthcare sectors; influencing how future patient treatment will be delivered.
We’ve designed an exciting schedule for ATA18! Highlights include:
- Choose from more than 100 sessions on topics such as career development, learning technologies, training delivery, scaling up and more!
- Learn from industry leaders on the cutting edge of telemedicine, experts on existing and widely-used solutions, and share ideas with your peers, who face the same challenges you face.
- Experience unique, hands-on learning opportunities in which you’ll interact with emerging technologies which will give you a deeper level of understanding and proficiency.
- Visit with more than 150 exhibitors to see the latest industry innovations.
- Leave equipped with the knowledge that you need to tackle the most critical issues facing the telemedicine industry today…and assist your career development.
What is the American Telemedicine Association?
The American Telemedicine Association is the leading resource and advocate promoting access to medical care for consumers and health professionals via telecommunications technology. ATA seeks to bring together diverse groups from traditional medicine, academic medical centers, technology and telecommunications companies, e-health, medical societies, government and others to overcome barriers to the advancement of telemedicine through the professional, ethical and equitable improvement in healthcare delivery.
Established in 1993 as a non-profit organization and headquartered in Washington, DC, membership in the Association is open to individuals, healthcare institutions, companies and other organizations with an interest in promoting the deployment of telemedicine throughout the world